Crescat Digital are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic member of staff for a permanent Digital Marketing Assistant position. The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, and is a mix of remote working and occasional days at our offices in Crawley.
The successful candidate will have a passion for all things digital, with a friendly and engaging personality. Crescat Digital look for talented applicants, with a comprehensive range of skills, whether they are analytical or creative. Their digital marketing team will further develop your skill set, whilst also introducing you to a range of related programs and industry tools. They invest in their people and aim to expand upon, and enhance, your experience in the digital marketing world.
- Work on a variety of exciting client projects, in a range of industries, learning SEO, PPC, and social media marketing strategies.
- Learn how to effectively navigate several industry leading tools, software, and content management systems.
- Able to work in a research capacity for new trends, industry news, self-development, and keeping up to date with advancements within your remit.
- Update, inform, and work with clients to facilitate strategies to reach required goals and targets we’ve outlined for them.
- Help to assist and manage content and socials for Crescat Digital, including generation of concepts and campaign ideation.
- Have a direct impact on the tasks and campaigns you contribute to, resulting in tangible successes, that you can be proud of producing first-hand.
- A degree level education – 2:1 or higher in Digital Marketing or tangential field of study.
- Intern or other experience within the Digital Marketing sector – Agency work or inhouse brand role.
- Basic background knowledge / understanding of digital marketing – Experience and understanding of SEO, PPC, and Web Design is important.
- Familiarity with modern search marketing, blog content development, social ad platforms, media scheduling, and digital trends will all be taken into consideration when you apply.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- A very good eye for detail.
- A natural problem solver, using your own initiative.
- An understanding of content strategy and social advertising for business.
- Confident grasp of google products, marketing platforms, Microsoft 365, Adobe software.
- The ability to understand and interpret data.
- Ability to write short and long-form content.
- An excellent understanding of the English language.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Hardworking and has attention to detail.
- Driven and outgoing, able to communicate effectively with clients.
- A confident writing style.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate in your application an interest in Digital Marketing as a career.
- Open, honest and direct.
How to apply
To Apply, please send us a current CV and covering letter in order to be considered for the role. Interviews will be conducted via a video call on Zoom OR in person at our offices in Crawley, throughout March and April, 2023. Good luck!
*Applicants are required to be based around, and work in, the U.K.*