Crescat Digital is a rapidly expanding Digital Marketing agency revolutionising the client/agency relationship. Based in the heart of West Sussex, achieving excellent results in SEO is only one part of our puzzle. We also specialise in PPC, Web Design, Social Media and Content Marketing, and Video.
With over 10 years experience in Digital Marketing, Crescat Digital is looking for an experienced SEO Executive who is excited at the opportunity to merge their expertise with our fantastic agency.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO Executive to join the fast-growing team at Crescat Digital. Our team are a great bunch, and we’re looking to add another friendly face to the team.
If you’re excited at the opportunity and can bring demonstrable experience in SEO projects, we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Head of SEO, you’ll be responsible for the SEO performance of a number of clients. From completing SEO auditing to implementing SEO strategies – you’ll have excellent organisational & planning skills. You’ll be confident meeting clients, working alongside in-house departments and have a good understanding of all the different elements within digital marketing.
In addition to this, you’ll have a roll-your-sleeves up attitude and be expected to:
- Monitor and report on client’s campaigns on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Be able to dive right in and take ownership of your work.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team. Including, assisting in the training of less experienced members of the team.
- Develop & maintain good relationships.
- Have experience using industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Moz, Majestic, SEMrush and more.
- Background knowledge / understanding of digital marketing – SEO, PPC, Website CMS, Strong knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Some experience in a similar field.
- A degree level education.
- An understanding of social media for business.
- Ability to write short and long-form content.
- An excellent understanding of the English language.
- Confident grasp of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to understand and interpret data and numbers.
- A very good eye for detail.
- A natural problem solver, using your own initiative.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
Additional Company Benefits include
- 25 Days Holiday.
- A New Company Laptop.
- Exclusive Private Medical Insurance.
- We invest in our people: Training, Events, and Seminars.
- Flexible working hours and holiday allowances.
- A great Pension Scheme.
- Day Activities, Trips, and Lunches.
To Apply, please send us your CV and answer the following questions along with a statement on why you want to start a career in digital marketing:
- dentify a social media marketing campaign that has captured your attention.
- What is, in your opinion, the best website CMS, and why?
- Identify a current news story that might affect our job.
- What two items would you take to a desert island, and why?
- If you could pick any restaurant for lunch, where would you go?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.