Crescat Digital are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic graduates for their Digital Marketing Internship Programme. This programme usually takes the form of either a full-time or part-time paid internship for 3/5 days per week, with the potential for successful interns to gain a permanent role on completion of their probation period.
Crescat Digital look for standout candidates who are, above all, aiming to grow their career in analytical, data, and content-driven marketing. As an SEO agency, their core service revolves around search marketing campaigns, helping to a build client’s digital footprint and improve their online visibility for a specific audience / customer base.
Our Digital Marketing Internship will develop your skill set whilst also introducing you to a range of related programs and industry tools that will enhance your experience in the digital marketing sector.
- Work on a variety of different projects in a range of industries, learning to grow SEO, PPC, and broader search marketing strategies, alongside social media marketing campaigns.
- Communicate and liase with clients on campaign strategy progress, clientside support, and general updates.
- This role largely consists of working through metadata titles and descriptions, creating website redirects, detailed keyword research, link building campaigns, outreach projects, and social media posting / advertising.
- Learn how to effectively navigate several industry leading analytical and research tools, as well as content management systems.
- Help to assist with the respective social media and general content for Crescat Digital, including generation of concepts and campaign ideation.
- Able to work in a research capacity for new trends and industry news.
- A degree level education – 2:1 or higher.
- Background knowledge / understanding of digital marketing – Social Media Platforms, scheduling, social trends. Basic knowledge or understanding of SEO, PPC and search marketing in general is desirable.
- An understanding of social media for business.
- Ability to understand and interpret analytical data and spreadsheets.
- An excellent understanding of the English language.
- Confident grasp of Microsoft Excel.
- A very good eye for detail.
- A natural problem solver, using your own initiative.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Hardworking and has attention to detail.
- Ideally, you will be active on several social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, and you might even have your own blog.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate in your application an interest in Digital Marketing as a career.
- Open, honest and direct.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.